- Pay about three dollars per cupcake compared to $5 to $15 for traditional wedding cake.
- Save on cake cutting fees charged by caterers and banquet facilities.
- Less cleanup for casual or outdoor weddings.
- Make them weeks in advance and put them in the freezer in air tight containers.
- Pick them up at your local bakery and save on delivery and set up fees.
- Find inexpensive cupcake liners at almost any grocery store.
- Cupcake towers are attractive and easy to decorate.
- Guests that want to take their dessert home will find it easy and convenient.
- Save leftovers, put them in your freezer, and use them for other special occasions.