Mar 15, 2009

Beach Wedding Cake Ideas

Beach wedding cake ideas - here are some of my favorites. Living here in beautiful Virginia Beach, I can make the ten minute drive straight down General Booth Boulevard to kick off my sneakers and wiggle my toes in the sand. Not between Memorial Day and Labor Day, which right on schedule draws sea-starved tourists all the way from Pittsburgh to Poughkeepsie. Things get crowded and crazy, but these good and generous people with their love of t-shirts and trinkets help to keep our taxes low. These beach themed wedding cakes remind me why I've always been so lucky to live by the sea. It's fresh air, a beautiful ocean view, family and fun.




beach themed wedding cake


beach themed cupcakes

Beach Themed Cupcakes

hawaiian themed wedding cake

Don't Miss!