May 15, 2009

25 Best Slow Dance Songs

Slow dance songs - here are some of the most popular, a list researched and compiled by Rolling Stone Magazine. Even if you're not a big Aerosmith fan, you have to love the hauntingly beautiful Steven Tyler ballad (lyrics by Diane Warren) of "I Don't Want To Miss a Thing" written for the 1998 movie Armageddon.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

wedding slow dance
25 Best Slow Dance Songs

· “I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing,” Aerosmith
· “Unchained Melody,” The Righteous Brothers
· “Crazy For You,” Madonna
· “Take My Breath Away,” Berlin
· “I Only Have Eyes For You,” The Flamingos
· “Never Tear Us Apart,” INXS
· “In Your Eyes,” Peter Gabriel
· “Love Song,” The Cure
· “Eternal Flame,” The Bangles
· “I’ll Be There,” The Jackson 5
· “Always and Forever,” Heat Wave
· “Fade Into You,” Mazzy Star
· “I’ll Make Love To You,” Boyz II Men
· “Faithfully,” Journey
· “Wild Horses,” The Rolling Stones
· “True Colors," Cyndi Lauper
· “How Deep Is Your Love,” The Bee Gees
· “I’ll Be There For You,” Bon Jovi
· “Drive,” The Cars
· “Babe,” Styx
· “Careless Whisper,” Wham!
· “Save a Prayer,” Duran Duran
· “Lady In Red,” Chris de Burgh
· “Hopelessly Devoted to You,” Olivia Newton-John
· “In the Mouth a Desert,” Pavement

Don't Miss!