- Aged Balsamic Vinegar – Unlike ordinary vinegar, which has its origins in an alcoholic liquid, balsamic vinegar is produced directly from grape juice. This is one of the finest balsamic vinegars available on the market to date. As the balsamic ages, the flavor develops and intensifies similar to a fine red wine.
- Balsoli Dipping Oil & Vinaigrette – Infused with the flavors of rosemary, chili and bay leaves, this olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar combination is a match made in heaven.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Extra Virgin Olive oil is derived from the first cold pressing of olives without refining. Its superior quality is based on a less than one percent acidity level. These olives are pressed within 48 hours of harvest, which yields a rich, fruity flavored olive oil with an intense aroma and deep green color.
- Oreganato – Extra virgin olive oil infused with a variety of special flavors such as oregano, bay leaf, peppercorns, and dried tomato creates this great tasting and beautiful combination.
- Pepperino – Extra virgin olive oil infused with flavors of chili de arbol, garlic, and herbs de Provence makes the perfect everyday condiment.
- Pico Olio – Garlic-infused olive oil includes hearty garlic concentrate added to pure extra virgin olive oil to create an aromatic treat.
Feb 28, 2009
Feb 25, 2009
For More Sunflower Wedding Ideas
Feb 18, 2009
Henna is a natural product and its leaves are dried and grounded up to make henna powder. A good dark design is a sign of good luck. A henna bridal design should last between 1 and 4 weeks, depending on contact with soap and water.
Posted by Beautiful Bridal at 11:05 AM
Feb 16, 2009
Feb 12, 2009
Red Fondant Wedding Cake
Red and White Mini Wedding Cakes
Feb 10, 2009
Feb 9, 2009