- Aged Balsamic Vinegar – Unlike ordinary vinegar, which has its origins in an alcoholic liquid, balsamic vinegar is produced directly from grape juice. This is one of the finest balsamic vinegars available on the market to date. As the balsamic ages, the flavor develops and intensifies similar to a fine red wine.
- Balsoli Dipping Oil & Vinaigrette – Infused with the flavors of rosemary, chili and bay leaves, this olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar combination is a match made in heaven.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Extra Virgin Olive oil is derived from the first cold pressing of olives without refining. Its superior quality is based on a less than one percent acidity level. These olives are pressed within 48 hours of harvest, which yields a rich, fruity flavored olive oil with an intense aroma and deep green color.
- Oreganato – Extra virgin olive oil infused with a variety of special flavors such as oregano, bay leaf, peppercorns, and dried tomato creates this great tasting and beautiful combination.
- Pepperino – Extra virgin olive oil infused with flavors of chili de arbol, garlic, and herbs de Provence makes the perfect everyday condiment.
- Pico Olio – Garlic-infused olive oil includes hearty garlic concentrate added to pure extra virgin olive oil to create an aromatic treat.
Feb 28, 2009
Italian wedding favors - not just for big, Italian-themed weddings! These mini oil and vinegar sets are a rare find that any guest would love. They come in a classic variety of Italian oil and vinegar flavors (described below). The extra virgin olive oil used is made from Kalamata olives and are imported from Greece and the Aged Balsamic Vinegar is imported from Modena, Italy.
Feb 25, 2009
Sunflower wedding favors - why not homemade cookies? The best and most beautiful step by step demonstration of how to make sunflower cookies is available from a at sweetsugarbelle. She recommends two days - one for flooding (covering the cookie with a thin coat of royal icing), and the second for piping in the details. If it sounds like too big a task, between baking and decorating, it’s really only about three to four hours from start to finish. Visit her blog for great tutorials on cookie making as well as the recipe for her famous 20 second icing.
For More Sunflower Wedding Ideas
Feb 18, 2009
Mehndi bridal tattoos - Eastern wedding traditions involving the decoration of the bride's hands and feet - in many cultures on both the front and back of the hands right up to the elbow (similar to gloves), and on the bottom half of the legs. Sometimes the bride and groom’s names are hidden in the design, and they literally can't enjoy a night of you-know-what until the groom is able to find both names.
Henna is a natural product and its leaves are dried and grounded up to make henna powder. A good dark design is a sign of good luck. A henna bridal design should last between 1 and 4 weeks, depending on contact with soap and water.
Posted by Beautiful Bridal at 11:05 AM
Feb 16, 2009
Barcelona Bridal Week, which includes the Novia España International Show and the Gaudí Novias Catwalk entices over 16.000 wedding professionals from over 60 countries each year to witness the best and most beautiful the bridal industry has to offer. The two events combine to make Barcelona a major international player and presenter of gorgeous wedding dresses to come. .Amo los vestidos de boda espanoles! I love Spanish wedding gowns and the designers who make them. This June the BEST of the best assemble at Barcelona Bridal Week and if you’ve never seen any of their collections you’re in for a big, visual celebracion.
Feb 12, 2009
Red wedding cakes - what makes them so special? Red is passion. Red is seduction. And believe me when I tell you that sneaking a little bit of red into the festivities will actually have a physical affect on your wedding guests. It's true. Studies have shown that the color red gets people excited, their hearts start a pumping, and blood pressure goes up - just a smidge. And let's face it, you don't want to be the only one living the dream on your perfect wedding day.
Red Fondant Wedding Cake
Red and White Mini Wedding Cakes
Feb 10, 2009
Beautifully boxed soap wedding favors. What's not to love? I confess to spending w-a-y too much time in the bathtub. That’s right, I am guilty of lounging around in bed, bath and way beyond what I need to stay dirt free. And to make matters worse, I naturally have dry skin. But I’m not the only one. The Greeks, Egyptians and Romans were hot tub junkies just like me. Boxed soaps are the ultimate - affordable yet stylish - little thank you gift. At least for me they are. But what if you're right at home heating up a batch of delicious smelling dried flowers, herbs and castile soap? If so, here is a lovely guide on how to make eco-friendly soap favors with fresh, wholesome ingredients such as dried chamomile, honey, oatmeal and fragrant peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils.
Feb 9, 2009
Time for me to get married again. Something I've been predicting for a long time has finally happened and I want to get in on it ASAP. Sexy wedding gowns with see-through corsets! The beauty of these eye-popping gowns by Demetrios is that they don’t even bother to show a picture of the entire dress. When was the last time you looked at wedding dresses and they only show the model waist up?