- Start with freshly picked daisies, green floral tape, hot glue, and matching fabric or ribbon.
- To maximize your flowers' freshness, trim the stems and soak gerbera daisies in water or a preservative solution - 2 cups Sprite, 1/2 teaspoon bleach and two cups warm water - overnight.
- While adding each daisy, turn the bunch slightly clockwise every time, to ensure even placement of the stems.
- Starting at the base, wrap floral tape tightly down around stems and then back up again. Break the tape gently with your fingers.
- Wrap the ribbon or fabric around the base and stems of the flowers and secure with hot glue or bejeweled corsage pins.