Oct 24, 2010
Posted by Beautiful Bridal at 3:07 PM
Oct 18, 2010
- Heat oven to 375 degrees (or 350 for dark or non-stick pan).
- Make cookie mix as directed--except decrease softened butter to 1/3 cup and stir in 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour with the cookie mix.
- Roll dough on floured surface until about 1/4 inch thick. Cut with 2-inch cookie cutter. (Keep remaining dough covered and moist while rolling and cutting first batch of cookies.)
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake as directed above.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely, Frost and decorate as desired.
Easy Royal Icing Recipe (that hardens and shines)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 lb. confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract or white vanilla extract
Recipe courtesy of Cooks.com