Jun 12, 2011

Shabby Chic Wedding Signs

Today I was happy to find these shabby chic wedding signs - a charming variety of weathered and well-priced props for your vintage inspired wedding reception. "Hubby and Wife" (also available as "Mr. and Mrs.") are the perfect size to hang from the back of your sweetheart table chairs. The background color of these signs is a light ivory and the words are painted in weathered black and crackled in a way to suggest a soft, opulent, yet cottage-style décor. In addition to the ones shown here, look at the selection of reasonably priced - some as low as $15 but mostly in the $25 to $35 range - vintage style signs I found available by this same talented artist:
  • Here Comes the Bride
  • Guest Book
  • I'm His Mrs./I'm Her Mr.
  • We Did!
  • Bride/Groom
  • Here Comes My Mommy
  • And They Lived Happily Ever After
thank you wedding signs
 
love is sweet sign
 
cigar bar wedding reception sign
 
 
 
 
Don't Miss!