Apr 30, 2012

25 Favorite Mother and Son Dance Songs

Favorite mother and son dance songs - here are 25 of the sweetest songs you'll ever hear. The wedding may belong to the bride and her family but THE dance belongs to the groom and his mama! Like many mothers of the groom before me, the hauntingly beautiful duet, “Unforgettable,” of Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole seemed to describe my feelings for the handsome, dark-haired 28 year old I still referred to as "The Baby." That plan was tossed aside the day I was swept up by Brian Littrell's sweet and silky voice promising me I was The Perfect Fan.

mother and son wedding dance

You showed me
When I was young just how to grow
You showed me
Everything that I should know
You showed me
Just how to walk without your hands
'Cause mom you always were
The perfect fan
 

Favorite Dance Songs for Mothers and Sons
1.  The Way You Look Tonight     Frank Sinatra
2.  What a Wonderful World     Louis Armstrong
3.  How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)     James Taylor
4.  Unforgettable     Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
5.  My Wish     Rascal Flatts
6.  Because You Loved Me     Celine Dion
7.  Through The Years     Kenny Rogers
8.  Wind Beneath My Wings     Bette Midler
9.  A Song For Mama     Boyz II Men
10. You Raise Me Up     Josh Groban
11. You'll Be In My Heart     Phil Collins
12. The Wonder Of You     Elvis Presley
13. I Turn To You     Christina Aguilera
14. You LIght Up My LIfe     Debbie Boone
15. The Perfect Fan     The Backstreet Boys
16. A Song For My Son     Mikki Viereck
17. You Decorated My Life     Kenny Rogers
18. Child Of Mine     Carole King
19. Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)     John Lennon
20. I Hope You Dance     Le Ann Womack
21. I'll Always Love My Mama     Intruders
22. In Your Eyes     David Chamberlain
23. One More Day     Diamond Rio
24. What A Difference You Made In My Life     Ronnie Milsap
25. Greatest Love Of All     Whitney Houston

No comments: