- 12 vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line muffin tins with 12 paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in each one.
3. In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs, lemon juice, and sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy.
4. Fill each baking cup 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes. Cool on a rack. Top with cherry pie filling. Pipe whipped cream or sweetened cream cheese into a rosette on top of each cheesecake just prior to serving or leave them lovely and delicious as shown.