- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (crunchy is okay too)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 T milk
- 40 miniature chocolate covered Reese's peanut butter cups, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
2. Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well. Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan. Delicious and divine for your wedding cookie buffet!