- 2 pounds ground round
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs (I always use Italian Style)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 T finely chopped parsley
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix barbecue sauce and pineapple preserves together.
- In another bowl, combine meat, breadcrumbs, eggs, onions, salt, and parsley. Mix well and form into bite-size balls. Arrange the balls in a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour the barbecue sauce mixture evenly over the meatballs.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until the meat is cooked.
- 2 pounds of frozen meatballs (again, I prefer Italian)
- 1 16 oz. can of jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 12 oz. bottle of Heinz Chili Sauce
Combine sauces in a large pan over medium-low heat and stir until smooth. Add meatballs and cook 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through. So easy and they always come out perfect.