- Purchase a small, medium and large gift box. You'll also need scrapbook paper, 3 candle holders, spray paint, wire-edged ribbon, distress ink and hot glue. (Michael's carries Tim Holtz Distress Ink and it comes in these amazing shades: Forest Moss, Tea Dye, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick, Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint, Frayed Burlap, Fired Brick, Broken China, Antique Linen, and Victorian Velvet.)
- Using Mod Podge Matte, adhere scrapbook papers to each box.
- After you're done, seal the boxes with another coat of Mod Podge and allow to dry.
- Paint the candleholders with red spray paint or another color of your choice.
- Tie the boxes with wire-edged ribbon, making the bows big and beautiful.
- Using your hot glue gun, secure the gift boxes to the candle holders.
Christmas Gift Boxes for Plaid designed by Debbie Saenz