Strawberry Flavored Fruit Punch
- 2 1/2 cups sugar (I always use less sugar - sweeten to taste)
- 6 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored beverage (7 Up, Sierra Mist or Sprite)
1. Bring the sugar, water, and strawberry flavored gelatin to a boil in a large saucepan; boil for 3 minutes. Stir in the pineapple juice, lemon juice, and orange juice. Divide mixture into 2 separate containers and freeze.
2. Combine the contents of 1 container with 1 bottle of the lemon-lime flavored beverage in your favorite punch bowl; stir until slushy and serve.