Mar 5, 2014

Pink Bridal Shower Theme

I'm almost always obsessed with a pink bridal shower theme - no matter what time of day or what time of year. The color pink symbolizes love, understanding, and nurturing. Togetherness. I want that at every birthday, baby and bridal shower I attend with those who love me best. My girls, my old friends and new, my confidants. That's why I want fragrant, freshly picked garden roses and pale pink tulips in glass goblets and vintage style tins. Creamy white, pink and deep red roses arranged on a sterling silver cupcake stand. A folded pink pinwheel makes a whimsical placemat and refreshing pink mimosas (equal parts of champagne and pink grapefruit juice), will make my friends wish this day would never end.

 
pink bridal shower ideas
 
 
tea party theme bridal shower
 
 
pink bridal shower theme
 
Don't Miss!

No comments: