Apr 1, 2014

Rhinestone Wedding Cake Brooches

Looking for discount rhinestone brooches about three years ago for many of my DIY wedding projects, I found a lovely variety online at Fabulous Brooch from about four dollars to $8.50. The most I ever paid (top photo) was $12.00 which I consider a steal. Business must be good because at the time I found five pages of beautiful pearl and rhinestone wedding brooches and now they offer eighteen. The quality is exquisite, but be warned that some of the brooches are described with "horse eye stones." Those are acrylic, not rhinestone, but the cheaper "faux" stone is reflected in a lower price. They had great customer service - replacing a damaged brooch for me in a fast and friendly way.

Aurora Borealis rhinestone brooch
 
pearl and rhinestone wedding brooch
 
I have purchased all of these except for this lovely pearl brooch which sells for just over $6.00 because the marquise-shaped stones are not quite as bright, made of acrylic and referred to as "horse eyes." 
 
rhinestone brooch for weddings
 
 

1 comment:

kalazone silkmill said...

Nice collection. I love the bridal designer lehenga collection.