- Pre Owned Wedding Dresses - a listing service that connects buyers and sellers directly. To sell a gown there is a one-time $25 fee, that covers your listing until it sells. And there's no additional commission fee. To buy, choose from designer gowns such as Caroline Herrera, Alfred Angelo, Lazaro and Maggie Sottero.
- Once Wed - is not responsible for any transaction between buyer and seller. Launched in 2008, it claims to be the only free pre-owned wedding gown listing service on the Internet.
- Bravo Bride - is free to those who are buying. To sell a wedding gown, listings are $19.95 and remain for 18 months or until they sell.
- Wore It Once - takes a onetime $25.00 listing fee per item listed. A large variety of designers from David's Bridal ($400) to Oscar De La Renta ($6,000).
- Bride to Bride Boutique - buyers and sellers contact through an anonymous messaging system to work out the payment and shipping terms. Items available for sale include: wedding dresses, jewelry and accessories, favors, and wedding ceremony and reception decorations.
Paloma Blanca Wedding Dress at Once Wed
(Paid $2,800 - Asking $1,500)