Mar 7, 2015

Chalkboard Signature Cocktail Signs

You know I want a taste of "Apple-Y Ever After." And not because I'm a big fan of vodka, apple cider and ginger beer. What is ginger beer anyway? I just love the beautiful play on words this signature cocktail suggests. All of these chalkboard cocktail signs tell a story, and not just about booze, but about feeling welcome, a part of the family, a part of an occasion so special, every liquid thing in a glass magically transforms into a Marry Me Margarita or Mint To Be Mojito. I'll pass on those (for now) and have myself a cold Orange Creamsicle - made with something wild and wonderful called whipped cream vodka, orange soda and ice.

chalkboard wedding cocktail sign
 
blushing bride cocktail sign
 
signature cocktails sign

 chalkboard wedding reception sign
 
 
 
Don't Miss!

No comments: