Apr 27, 2015

10 Exquisite Ombre Wedding Cakes

Looking at these romantic ruffled ombre cakes - it's hard to pick a favorite. But I did, and the photo you see on top is the one I fell as hard for as I did my Irish-Italian husband many years ago. He too was a little rough around the edges, but was colorful and cute and unlike the boyfriend before him, knew that Shakespeare was a great author and not just a brand of fishing poles. (Hard to resist a guy with brains and beautiful blue eyes.) Here are my favorite ombre wedding cakes - so breathtaking and beautiful - their lovely shaded layers steal my heart away.

lavender and purple ombre cake
 
pink ombre wedding cake

peach ombre wedding cake
 
purple ombre wedding cake
 
 
 
square ombre wedding cake
 
turquoise and peach wedding cake
 
blue ruffled wedding cake


Don't Miss!

No comments: