1. Mismatched drinking glasses and goblets are festive and fun. Tables pushed together to form one long dining area create a warm, welcoming intimate vibe.
2. Random wildflowers - daisies, baby's breath, wax flower, Queen Anne's lace, wild aster, bachelor's buttons, and coneflowers - look fabulous floating in tin metal buckets along walkways and aisles.
3. Show off vintage family wedding photos for just the cost of ribbon and a handsome hand painted "family tree" sign.
4. Ditch the tablecloth in favor of a brightly colored table runner that highlights the rich texture of a well worn wooden table.
5. Mason jar luminaries cast their romantic glow over champagne and spicy pork tenderloin.
6. Wildflower confetti wrapped in vintage music sheet paper or any well-worn atlas or almanac you find at your local thrift store.
7. Hanging picture frames - embellished with brightly colored flowers, suspended at different heights. So many modern frames today are designed to look like vintage, save yourself a trip to that over-priced antique store. All they need is a quick coat of gold spray paint to create a rich and rustic backdrop.