Jun 17, 2016

Sweetheart Table Chair Signs

We didn't have a sweetheart table - Phil and I - when my parents hosted our reception in the backyard of their tiny ranch in Southern California where I grew up. Dorothy across the street provided her prized potato salad and JoAnne next door, the sliced country ham. A card table served as our portable bar which was limited to whatever my brother picked up on the way back from the church. In spite of all the kind cards and compliments, I just wanted to change clothes, take off with my new husband on our three day Santa Barbara honeymoon. If we decide to repeat our vows and celebrate in the same sweet way? A cozy little table decorated with "better" and "together" (because that's what we still are) rustic wedding chair signs.

 
 
 
Don't Miss!

No comments: