Jan 1, 2017

Breathtaking Succulent Centerpieces

Breathtakingly beautiful succulent centerpieces like these would be a breeze for a close friend whose sweet little succulents thrive in spite of hurricanes, snow and heavy spring rain. Every summer she hands over three or four lovely potted plants, thinking because we live in the same city, under the same hot sun or cloudy winter day, I can be trusted to not screw up. And in six months or so I am forced to give her the same dismal report. I can do many things well. My homemade spaghetti and meatballs might be more delicious than any I've tasted in a fine Italian restaurant. But making these radiant green rosettes thrive and multiply year after year is temporarily (but I'm not giving up!) out of my reach.


 
 
 
  
 
Don't Miss!

No comments: