Aug 5, 2017

Unbelieveable Bundt Cake Pans from Williams Sonoma

I was actually looking for healthy cranberry dessert ideas on Pinterest when I found this breathtakingly beautiful cranberry orange bundt cake from Tutti Dolci. As I was taking in this stunning glazed cake with sugar dusted cranberries, I found Laura's source for these unbelieveable bundt cake pans - Williams Sonoma. There's just no telling how little I paid for the yellow aluminum bundt cake pan that has served me so well for birthdays, birthday showers and afternoon tea. Today I found this vintage pan on eBay for $5.99.  (Williams Sonoma bundt cake pans sell for slightly less than thirty dollars each.) Bigger and better parties call for something more grandiose - a stunning cake pan with perfect sweeping curves that makes a bundt cake even more beautiful with a clear glaze or light dusting of sifted confectioners' sugar.

 
 
Williams Sonoma Bundt Cake Pans
 
 
Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt Pan 
 

No comments: